COVID-19 and our commitment to customers
Business continuity at Uva Software: Supporting our customers through this uncertain time of COVID-19
Whether you are a current Scanii customer or not, we would like to share what we’re doing to ensure that we can continue to uphold your business continuity plans during the COVID-19 pandemic.
What we’re doing to keep our business running
- As a remote-first company we are not impacted by office closures as most brick-and-mortar businesses hence we continue to operate normally. With that being said, our employees well being is paramount and we have revised our feature development plans to give everyone more time with family and their loved ones.
- We continue to revise our plan daily as we receive further guidance from local and federal US governmental agencies.
What we’re doing to keep our product running
- We are in close communication with our primary infrastructure provider, Amazon Web Services, about their plans to navigate this outbreak. So far, there is no indication of issues.
- We are closely monitoring utilization of our global infrastructure but we expect our ability to auto scale capacity on demand to be able to meet any potential spike in utilization.
- We are running an off-cycle DR test. We are going to take advantage of this down time to exercise our disaster recovery muscles with a run through of our BC plan.
As always, we’re here to help, if you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.
- The Scanii team